GRG-TM832-60-L-140, GRGT32001034.00, Grove Gear Single-Reduction Reducer
GRG-TM832-60-L-140, GRGT32001034.00, Grove Gear
|Product Type:||Right Angle||Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||TM832|
|Series Code:||GRG||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||3.25||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Output Key:||3/8 X 2.25||No. of Gear Reductions:||Single|
|Input Style:||C-Face Coupled||Output shaft assembly:||L|
|Keyway:||3/16 X 3/32||Frame Size:||140TC|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output Torque Rating:||3274|
|Output RPM:||29||Output shaft:||Shaft|
|Housing material:||Cast Iron||Assembly:||TM-L|
|Input Bore (C Face):||0.875||Output Diameter (in):||1.500 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.875 in||Ratio Range:||60:1|
|Motor Frame Size:||140TC||Service Factor:||1|
|Reduction:||Single||Output Shaft Direction:||Left|
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.