Luminol TM Tri,Volts Esso 35, 205L,Motors and Transformer Oil,Electrical Insulating Oil,
- LUMINOL™ TRI, Replace Volts Esso 35,
LUMINOL TRi oils are suitable for use in large power and distribution transformers operating at peak capacity. These products offer the added safety provided by negative gassing technology as well as improved low temperature performance.
Unlike competitive products formulated with naphthenic mineral oils, LUMINOL TRi use Petro-Canada's ultra-pure severely hydrotreated isoparaffin base oils to deliver worry-free, corrosive sulphur-free performance in your transformer.
- LUMINOL TRi contains no corrosive sulfur compounds and does not require passivators.
- Outstanding cold weather performance
- Excellent heat transfer capability to help enhance transformer performance
- High dielectric impulse strength to improve performance in the presence of overvoltage conditions
- Low power-factor (dielectric loss) to reduce thermal runaway under conditions of high electric stress
- Negative gassing to reduce the risk of failure from hydrogen gas bubbles
- Full compatibility with existing naphthenic insulating oils, which enhances the performance of the combined oils
- Inherently biodegradable, free of carcinogenic polynuclear aromatics (PNAs) and virtually non-toxic
- Can help reduce community concerns about transformer oil toxicity, spill liability and disposal costs
- Use Petro-Canada's ultra-pure severely hydrotreated isoparaffin base oils to deliver worry-free, corrosive sulphur-free performance in your transformer
- Suitable for use in large power and distribution transformers operating at peak capacity, also for use in free-breathing units, pad mount, and pole mount transformers
- LUMINOL TRi is designed for Type II applications
- Outstanding oxidation stability to help extend the service life of circuit breakers and load tap changers
LUMINOL™ TRi Outperforms Naphthenic Electrical
Insulating Oils Petro-Canada Lubricants LUMINOL TRi represents a breakthrough in electrical insulating oils technology. Unlike naphthenic mineral oils, LUMINOL TRi uses Petro-Canada Lubricants ultra-pure severely hydrotreated isoparaffinic base
oils to help minimize power loss and maximize productivity.
These fluids contain no corrosive sulphur that may lead to transformer breakdown.
LUMINOL TRi withstands energy spikes and hot and cold weather extremes better than naphthenic electrical insulating oils. LUMINOL TRi’s isoparaffinic base oil provides superior heat transfer properties compared to naphthenic oils, helping
transformers operate cooler in high ambient temperatures. Thanks to naturally high oxidation stability, LUMINOL TRi resists breakdown and helps provide extended service life. So less money is spent on routine transformer maintenance and
fluid top-up, and less time is spent worrying about transformer
efficiency. LUMINOL TRi delivers worry-free, corrosive sulfur-free
performance. Environmental, Health & Safety Benefits
LUMINOL TRi is produced using ultra-refined isoparaffinic base oil. It can help reduce disposal costs and the potential impact of spills, as well as answer possible environmental concerns about transformer oil toxicity. LUMINOL TRi is
inherently biodegradable in natural environments. As well, its negative gassing tendency and higher flash point help reduce the risk of fire and explosion.